Volunteer at Rokeby Museum
Join us today and put your passion and talent to work for Rokeby Museum!
- Tour Guide: Provide regular tours of the Historic Robinson Home and farm site.
- Buildings and Grounds Care: Help with yearly grounds maintenance, including trails maintenance, gardening, out-building cleaning throughout the season, and historic building up-keep.
- Historic Collections: Help staff inventory the collections, enter collection materials into Past Perfect, and help with the long-term care of the historic collections.
- Research: Help research current and upcoming projects including season exhibits and education programs.
- Visitor Services: Work with staff in the Education Center and greet visitors.
- Museum Education & Programming: Work with the Education Manager to deliver programs to groups.
- Events & Fundraising: Help staff deliver specialized programming throughout the year including lectures, exhibit openings, and fundraising events.
- Join a Committee: We have numerous committees that are overseen by members of our board. If you have an interest in helping with planning the direction of Rokeby consider joining one of our committees — Advancement, Collections & Exhibits, Education & Advocacy.
- Specialized skills: Perform specialized activities, such as give a lecture, construction, technology, marketing, or other skills.