2021 Annual Fund — Excellence in Education, Outreach, & Programming
In September of 2021, we launched a three-year strategic plan. The plan provides both a framework and vision for the museum’s future, a future that is relevant, resilient, and transparent. We are a site that enhances the history of Vermont and explores an inclusive telling of the American story. We envision a museum that is a center for excellence in education and acts as a place for discussions on contemporary social and racial issues. The strategic plan is a roadmap that enables the museum to fulfill its mission, and our staff and Board of Trustees are the navigators.
- We envision Rokeby Museum as a site that enhances the history of Vermont and explores an inclusive telling of the American story.
- We envision Rokeby Museum as a center for discussions on contemporary social and racial justice issues.
- We envision Rokeby Museum as a center for excellence in education, outreach, and programming.
Our Priority Areas
- Grow as a leader in museum education & programming.
- Build a sustainable future.
- Establish a vibrant workplace.
- Expand the potential and care of the collections.
- Assess and make plans for the museum site and visitor engagement.
- Grow community partnerships and outreach initiatives.
With your donation to the 2021 Annual Fund, you are ensuring that we realize these goals.
Thank you for considering an end of year gift to Rokeby Museum. We appreciate everything you contribute, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Museum in 2022!
Your donation makes Rokeby’s work possible. Thank you!