Rokeby Museum is a nonprofit corporation and must raise its modest operating budget every year. Rokeby is a National Historic Landmark, but it is not part of the National Park Service and does not receive federal funds. Nor does the state of Vermont support the Museum.
We rely heavily on donations from individuals — like you! — for a critical part of our funding every year. So please help. Your donation is completely tax deductible. You may make a donation by clicking on the secure PayPal link below:
Help preserve and protect Rokeby by becoming an annual member!
A Membership Entitles You to:
- Free admission to the Museum, tours, lectures, and events
- Free subscription to our newsletter, “The Messenger”
- 10% discount on Museum Purchases
- Early notification of upcoming special events
- plus many more expanded benefits!
- $1,000+ William Lloyd Garrison Society
- $400 Frederick Douglass Society
- $125 Rowland and Rachel Society
- $50 Family or duo
- $40 Individual
- $20 Student
Memberships can be purchased by downloading the form below and mailing to:
Rokeby Museum, 4334 Route 7, Ferrisburgh, VT 05456-9711